[m] sarcastic savior
[html]
.: OOC :. I PPed a lot here, let me know if you want me to change it...

The Hydra spat the sickly sweet and metallic blood from his mouth as he turned to come back into the fray with Vesper, but he was pleasantly surprised to find she was fairing pretty well for herself, and the collie-hybrid was also fending for himself decently. But the unknown male was young and smaller than his foe, so instead of helping Vesper finish off her attacker, he moved quickly to come to the dog’s aid.

As he passed by Vesper like a dark shadow, he watched as what he had believed to be the corpse of the wolf he had trampled reach up and try to grab Vesper. She was quick to snap every one of his fingers in her lightning jaws before turning back to the larger female, and Helotes did the poor, crushed male a favor by ending his miserable existence with a quick and powerful stomp of his clawed foot onto the male’s throat. He was making sure not to deal too much damage to any of their skulls, because those would be the trophies of this fight, which had already been won in Helotes’ mind.

He made his way to the boy, who was grappling with the large wolf; he was putting up a fair fight, but Helotes would do him a favor. A weapon would be good in this situation, and a quiver full was presented to him like a bouquet before his very eyes. He plucked one of the feathered shafts like a flower from the boy’s backside and with deadly accuracy plunged it deep within one of the wolf’s eye sockets. Of course, the wolf reacted as anyone would and reached up to clutch at his newly acquired wound, and this gave the dog-yote his chance and he killed the wolf with a strong bite to the neck. Helotes stepped away and turned to Vesper, but all was quiet suddenly, save for their heavy breathing.

<style type="text/css">
.Helotes_lightning b {font-weight:bold; color:#e0e0e0; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:Georgia, Book Antiqua3, Palatino; text-shadow:1px 0px 1px #2d4c0c;}
.Helotes_lightning .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Helotes_lightning p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 17px 10px 17px; margin:0px;}
.Helotes_lightning {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cDhpw.jpgg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #561416; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:15px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius-topleft:15px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius:15px; padding: 315px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c61917; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.Helotes_lightning p:first-letter {font-size:20px;font-weight:normal;font-family:'Calligraffitti';}
.Helotes_lightning b:before { content: open-quote; }
.Helotes_lightning b:after {content: close-quote; }

</style>
.: WC :: +322 :.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread