[m] sarcastic savior
[html]
.: OOC :. OOC.

Helotes watched with keen eyes as Vesper straddled the last survivor, but instead of killing her, disfigured her and sent her running. Many would have thought it a cowardly act, maybe even Helotes on a different day, but today it made sense. Why kill a wolf who might go running to more poachers and tell them of the hell that had rained down upon her and her kinsmen; it would keep others from messing with their herd for quite some time.

Helotes could tell it had been a difficult ordeal for Vesper a she stood there, trembling slightly; but she seemed as a rock as compared to the dog, who was nearly sputtered next to Helotes like he might vomit. Vesper snapped him out of any would be regurgitation by a quick snarl and a sharp word; he mumbled that he had never killed like that before. Helotes felt suddenly very aware of his role as warrior; while the Centurion seemed nothing more than a bit shaken, and the mutt completely aghast at what he had done, Helotes felt no more different than he might after having killed a deer for food, even as the life blood of the wolves stained his pelt. It seemed like he was pretty well cut out for the job as Hydra.

His thoughts were broken as Vesper suddenly thanked him, and he could tell that she was most sincere. His trademark grin came to his face in response, though it looked much more sinister with his teeth stained red, Fuck, it’s my job after-all. He slung an arm around Vespers neck just like he had done the other day in the tree, but this time he had no intentions of kissing her, Next time though, take me a long for the ride will ya? I’d like to be there from the beginning. Then, turning to look at the still recovering coy-mutt, What’s up with this guy Vesper? His face became somewhat sour, he hoped for the boys sake that it hadn’t been his actions that had put Helotes’ best friend in danger.

<style type="text/css">
.Helotes_lightning b {font-weight:bold; color:#e0e0e0; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:Georgia, Book Antiqua3, Palatino; text-shadow:1px 0px 1px #2d4c0c;}
.Helotes_lightning .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Helotes_lightning p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 17px 10px 17px; margin:0px;}
.Helotes_lightning {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cDhpw.jpgg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #561416; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:15px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius-topleft:15px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius:15px; padding: 315px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c61917; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.Helotes_lightning p:first-letter {font-size:20px;font-weight:normal;font-family:'Calligraffitti';}
.Helotes_lightning b:before { content: open-quote; }
.Helotes_lightning b:after {content: close-quote; }

</style>
.: WC :: +3 :.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread