[p] and his eyes were as a flame
[html]

She could see him coming closer, and that made her try all the more to be quiet. When he spoke, however, she knew the jig was up. He might come closer, until he able to push away the tall grass and reveal her position. Part of her wanted to see how he would react to the surprise, but another part knew it might not look so good if she did not respond to his question.

There came a sigh from behind the grass, and Alma put on a forced smile and hoped she might play it off as a joke. "Hello Ithiel," she moved the grass aside so he could see her. "I caught your scent while I was traveling, and I thought I'd stop by. Surprise you." There was a pause as she stared at him; now he might ask her why she hadn't revealed herself before and she would feel have to come up an answer. She did not like the thought of having to stumble around for an explanation. Alma preferred it when she was confident around him, when she was in control as she was the first few time she'd expressed her interest in him.

The orange coyote sprang up suddenly, and leaped into the water, cutting any questions he might have short. As close as he was, Ithiel would have a hard time avoiding the splash.

<style type="text/css">
hr { height:0px; width:100%; margin: 0px 150px 0px 150px auto; }
.runningdeertablerun {width:500px; border:none; margin:0px auto;}
.runningdeertableooc {font-family: times; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.3px;}
.runningdeertable {font-family: Arial; font-size:13px; text-indent:30px; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:510px; text-align:left; background-image:url(http://i.minus.com/i5hncsG1U87xk.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:1px 0px 160px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread