[p] and his eyes were as a flame
[html]

YES SHE CAN SHE'S MAGICAL, MAAAAGICAL

Alma blinked the water out of her eyes and pushed herself up so she might float upright. Her fur was slick and stuck to her - with the exception of the four braids dangling around her face. Belatedly, the coyote realized she'd forgotten to take the beads off, and did so now. "Never thought of that." She said, and she hadn't. Alma did not think of herself as a good scout because of how bright her fur was - though she was certainty able to sneak up on deer perfectly well. Canines, on the other hand, were smarter and might be able to see through her method of hiding.

She threw the beads in the direction of her other clothing and untied her braids. "I'd be willing to learn," She smiled, "though I'm not sure I'd give up my position as Armorum; Ezekiel wanted the whole of Inferni to have a bow and learn to shoot," Or that was how she interpreted his words when she first joined. "Even though he's no longer here, it seems like a good cause - and it's what I know."

The orange coyote was pleased that he was not at all insulted, angry or even just bothered that she'd been tracking him. "Of course, I might end up using the skills you teach me to track you," she smiled, deciding to test her luck. She was not quite serious, though it could be an interesting game if he liked the idea. "Are you okay with that?"

<style type="text/css">
hr { height:0px; width:100%; margin: 0px 150px 0px 150px auto; }
.runningdeertablerun {width:500px; border:none; margin:0px auto;}
.runningdeertableooc {font-family: times; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.3px;}
.runningdeertable {font-family: Arial; font-size:13px; text-indent:30px; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:510px; text-align:left; background-image:url(http://i.minus.com/i5hncsG1U87xk.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:1px 0px 160px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread