[p] and his eyes were as a flame
[html]

I feel like this post is crap because I don't what I'm doing here, help. Also, I just noticed how tall Ithiel is o.o Would Alma's head reach his belly or whatever instead of his chest?

Alma considered his suggestion, but shook her head. While she did consider herself a warrior to a certain extent, her goal was to arm others primarily. She would not change her priorities until that task was done. She did not say so out loud, however; she didn't track Ithiel all this way just so they could discuss ranks - well actually she wasn't quite sure what she had planned to do with him once she'd found and surprised him.

"I don't think you smiled this often when I first met you," she pointed out, and gave one of her own. Beneath the water, her tail wagged - or tried to, anyway; water made the motion slower, and unnoticeable. Her ears were pricked forward as his arms encircled her, and she leaned into his chest. Were she a cat and not canine, she would have purred. "Good. Because I intend to spend as much time with you as possible."
<style type="text/css">
hr { height:0px; width:100%; margin: 0px 150px 0px 150px auto; }
.runningdeertablerun {width:500px; border:none; margin:0px auto;}
.runningdeertableooc {font-family: times; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.3px;}
.runningdeertable {font-family: Arial; font-size:13px; text-indent:30px; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:510px; text-align:left; background-image:url(http://i.minus.com/i5hncsG1U87xk.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:1px 0px 160px 0px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread