[p] and his eyes were as a flame
[html]

Alma was perfectly calm in his arms. She did not notice his expression falter, or the long silence following her words. Her mind was curiously blank; she was content. The dirt and debris she had rolled in to conceal her bright coat fell off with each droplet of water that cascaded down her fur. It occurred to her that she might need a more through washing to get the rest of it off; she didn't need camouflage now that Ithiel had seen - but now didn't seem to be the right time, either. She didn't want to break their embrace for something so mundane as cleaning.

It took her by surprise, then, when Ithiel backed away from her. Her head tilted upwards to look at him, displaying curiosity. She studied his expression, and knew not what to make of it; her isolation in her younger years left her puzzled when it came to some of Ithiel's subdued expressions. Her ears tipped forward to listen as he opened his mouth to speak.

It took her moment to parse what 'as a man and a woman' meant, but when she understood she smiled. "Yes." She leaned in, snout close to his. "I'd like that very much."

<style type="text/css">
hr { height:0px; width:100%; margin: 0px 150px 0px 150px auto; }
.runningdeertablerun {width:500px; border:none; margin:0px auto;}
.runningdeertableooc {font-family: times; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.3px;}
.runningdeertable {font-family: Arial; font-size:13px; text-indent:30px; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:510px; text-align:left; background-image:url(http://i.minus.com/i5hncsG1U87xk.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:1px 0px 160px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread