[m] i hope i don't upset the light you defend
[html]

now look what you did myrika

Vesper was triumphant, but even as she lunged for the fallen woman, Myrika pulled her closer. She relinquished control, snuggling into the crook of her arm, and grinned softly. It was strange to be held in such a way—she was used to being the one to do the holding—but the change of pace was…pleasant. She gave soft licks to Myri’s bottom jaw and cheek and wherever she could reach, doing her best to press closer against the other’s side.

Her voice was soft behind the ruin of her hair, and Ves grinned again. “Oh, come on,” she retorted lazily, draping an arm around the other as fingers ran down her side, “everyone has a spot, sweetheart.”

And, it was about that time that Myrika found it—an innocuous place on her abdomen, just below her lowest rib on that side. The gasping noise she made was decidedly not that of a ticklish victim, and as the sensation jumped to parts of herself she didn’t think about on a normal day, she made the decision that they were probably going to be here a while.

<style type="text/css">
.vestarchaos b {color:#6d758f;}
.vestarchaos .ooc {color:#6d758f; padding:0px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; text-align:right; padding:0px 10px;}
.vestarchaos p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vestarchaos {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/1ya3ow.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding:370px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#5e443a; line-height:20px; text-align:justify;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread