[m] i hope i don't upset the light you defend
[html]

311 awkwardmyri4u! sorry for all of the random exposition crap about sex. Myri doesn't get to think (not that she is thinking?) about this otherwise. >_>

Myrika is by me!

Myri had never been given the chance to explore a body as she did right now. Things had been clumsy, rushed, and over too quick with the gray pixie. Before Myri had even known the curves of her body, that particular presence passed out of her life -- and perhaps a good thing, too, because Myrika would not have known how to face her again after what had occurred between them. In this case, however, Myri wanted to awaken from sleep every day to look on Vesper's face in the morning's light.

It had never been this way with Thamur, either -- though perhaps some part of Myrika had hoped it would be. She had never thought about sexuality and preferred to avoid it, but she had needed to know. And she'd figured it out, hadn't she? There was nothing of what she'd felt with the gray pixie with him, let alone what she felt with Vesper. She had loved Thamur, too, in a way -- he was a friend, and a mentor, but she could not love him in this way.

There was a soft touch against Myrika's ear, fingers entwined in her hair. The expletive goaded her to lick again, and then set gentle teeth against pink flesh. She drew her free hand over the mound of flesh, and then, a moment later, shifted her weight so the other might play at the opposing breast. Perhaps it was a particular breath or a slight movement on Vesper's part, or perhaps simply Myrika remembering herself, but the redhead suddenly realized how she was positioned. She broke her mouth's contact and looked up guiltily. Are you okay? I'm not... too heavy? she said. Even as she spoke, her treacherous fingers traced curves of flesh and touched, as if they were unmindful of her question altogether.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread