[m] i hope i don't upset the light you defend
[html]

Ikr? Dunno what I expected from Ves but this was not it. 8| Also this suuucks.

Myrika crooned a growl near her ear, and Vesper hid her face deeper against the juncture between neck and shoulder, but out of affection rather than her uncharacteristic self-consciousness. She busied herself with planting a million soft kisses there, trying to give each strand of fur attention with her nose and lips and tongue. Her affections grew rougher as the touch between her legs grew more insistent, and she bit down gently, stifling her noises with little more than a timid squeeze of her jaws.

There was little else she could do but cling to the one she loved, close her eyes, and ride out all of the sensations. There was not thought so much as a warmth and desire that overpowered everything else, and at the core of it something that coiled tighter and tighter. It was almost alarming, but she faced it with the dark determination she faced everything, and rocked her hips a little harder against the woman’s caressing hand—with a quiet moan, as much to voice her pleasure as to give Myri another goal to bring a louder one out of her.

<style type="text/css">
.vestarchaos b {color:#6d758f;}
.vestarchaos .ooc {color:#6d758f; padding:0px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; text-align:right; padding:0px 10px;}
.vestarchaos p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vestarchaos {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/1ya3ow.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding:370px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#5e443a; line-height:20px; text-align:justify;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread