[m] i hope i don't upset the light you defend
[html]

ilu! and i was trying to keep this post from being too overtly smutty :|

The wonderful things that Myrika was doing to her made Vesper very much aware of what she’d been missing the past two years. She did her best to reciprocate, her licks and nibbles turning into soft bites, teeth setting against a shoulder then teasing the curve of her pale throat. Quiet whimpers and moans buzzed against the Aquila’s skin as the fingers invoked even more of that heat between her legs. Hips twitched again, and then a finger slipped into the depths no one else had explored. It was an alien feeling, but her body was prepared enough by all the other play that there was no discomfort. She could only gasp before her muzzle pressed back against her lover’s.

“Don’t stop,” Vesper managed to order, or plead, she wasn’t quite sure. Her hand rubbed up and down the other’s arm and pressed down on her wrist. “Your turn soon,” she added, breathless but grinning, her near-trembling hips rocking upwards.

<style type="text/css">
.vestarchaos b {color:#6d758f;}
.vestarchaos .ooc {color:#6d758f; padding:0px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; text-align:right; padding:0px 10px;}
.vestarchaos p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vestarchaos {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/1ya3ow.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding:370px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#5e443a; line-height:20px; text-align:justify;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread