[m] i hope i don't upset the light you defend
[html]

She returned her Aquila’s nervous grin with a soft, slanted smile of her own before she nuzzled her again, clutching at her tawny fur. She whimpered in the other’s ear, small sounds of pleasure and encouragement, and accepted all her affections above while her fingers worked faster and faster below. The heat blossomed from there, spreading through her abdomen and along her thighs, and were she human her skin might’ve been drenched with sweat. It was all she could do to pant softly and feel the night-cool grass against her as she let her head lay back against the ground.

The pressure built as her pelvis rocked up into Myrika’s hand, and her breaths came shorter. She clamped her lips down on a more frantic whine, and held tighter onto her tawny lover as she finally came to the edge. The wave spread from that heated spot down her legs, which quaked as her claws dug lightly into Myrika’s shoulders and a drawn-out noise left her. She nuzzled with fierce affection into the woman’s neck even as the aftershocks pulsed weaker and weaker through her.

<style type="text/css">
.vestarchaos b {color:#6d758f;}
.vestarchaos .ooc {color:#6d758f; padding:0px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; text-align:right; padding:0px 10px;}
.vestarchaos p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vestarchaos {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/1ya3ow.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding:370px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#5e443a; line-height:20px; text-align:justify;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread