[m] i hope i don't upset the light you defend
[html]

-- myri u so awkward

Myrika is by me!

There was a delicious tightness around her probing finger; Myrika was delighted into grinning she felt it come to a sudden and quaking head, along with the rest of Vesper. A sharp, biting sensation came to her shoulders and Myri realized Vesper was clinging to her, claws digging into flesh. The feeling was not unpleasant, and the tawny-furred hybrid laid her cheek against Vesper's head and pressed their bodies together as best she could, perhaps attempting to clutch at Vesper with all of herself rather than just hands and fingers.

Her fingers gradually slowed and eventually stopped altogether, though they lingered low and still clung, unmoving, to Vesper's flesh. Myri rumbled her affection into the close-cropped hair and wondered if she should roll over or get off her or what, and almost went so far as to ask. She bit the question back and instead decided it was much better to simply bask. Interrupting that with stupid questions was probably about the worst thing she could have done. So, she simply nuzzled and pressed herself against Vesper, enjoying the heat coming off of her.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread