[m] i hope i don't upset the light you defend
[html]

Ves wants to be a romance novel hero. Also PP of them flipping over and whatnot, lemme know if das not cool. <3

The last of the tingles faded from her legs, and she let the whole of her body relax although she still clung to the woman and could feel herself throbbing. There weren’t really words to say how she felt, but she contented herself with returning the nuzzles, her hands coming up to stroke the other’s mahogany hair. Her breathing gradually slowed, and she simply held and let herself be held for a few minutes, the world slowly coming back into focus all around her. Beyond Myrika’s shoulder she could see a point of light flare then vanish in the sky, maybe one of the falling stars the others had spoken of, but otherwise the night was still but for their entwined bodies breathing and snuggling.

The Centurion shook her head in wonder then gave the other a little nudge under the chin with her head, as if she were a puppy. “You,” she said, kissing along her jaw then pressing her nose against the other’s. “Are the most.” She prematurely punctuated the middle of her sentence with another prod of her nose, before her smaller body pressed up against the others, hoping to gently roll the Aquila off.

“Amazing,” Vesper continued, leaning heavily and affectionately into her until they’d rolled and she was now lying on top of her. “Woman I’ve ever met,” came the conclusion, and already she was licking the other’s throat and straddling her, her hands rubbing down along her ribs and her thumbs brushing under her breasts teasingly, continuing the game of affections they’d played since dusk.

<style type="text/css">
.vestarchaos b {color:#6d758f;}
.vestarchaos .ooc {color:#6d758f; padding:0px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; text-align:right; padding:0px 10px;}
.vestarchaos p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vestarchaos {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/1ya3ow.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding:370px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#5e443a; line-height:20px; text-align:justify;}</style>

OOC Ending: And then Vesper went down on Myri and everything was glorious. The end! Thanks for reading hot steamy lesbian romance thread.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread