A Change of Plans
[html]
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/2901/jazpertable1p.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: Please allow Aly to post first. Attendance is mandatory for all Casa members. If you have multiple characters feel free to condense their posts to one.

WC:300+

He was starting to be worn thin and was not ashamed to admit he needed help running the pack. With Aro knocking up two separate females, Tony’s arm losing feeling, Enzo and Juliet leaving on a spiritual journey, all the leader meetings and Brotherhood business, not to mention mateships, pregnancies and new pups Jazper knew he couldn’t possibly give everyone the attention they needed. Standing in the courtroom he relished in the momentary silence. It was rare that anyone ever came into this room but he thought it might give some change of pace from the meetings in the Great Hall.

Taking a seat and bowing his head he took a few deep breaths. With Anann removing herself from Kingsbury and clearly not gaining her health back he had no choice but to promote another female to the Luna position. He wanted to have time again; the summer months had drained a lot of energy from him and with Skye heavily pregnant with his pups he needed to know he could travel to the artisan pack without worrying about things at home. Having promoted the lucky female that morning he knew he had to inform the rest of the pack. Standing up he called for everyone to gather, no exceptions.

This was the first meeting in a while that the Sole had not taken the time to put on his red shirt, cloak and leather armor, feeling as though he needed to be more personable. This wasn’t to be a formal meeting but a simple announcement. Slowly the pack filtered in, Aly among them. Sending her a sweet smile as he stood at the front of the group. “My friends.” He started, silencing any chatter. “Earlier this week I came to the realization that as a singular leader it is impossible for me to give you all the attention you deserve while having to perform all Leader duties by myself. My sons need me to be there for them as a father and you need me to be available as a friend and confidant.” Pausing for a brief moment he continued, “As such I have promoted Alyssum to Luna permanently. She has proven that she is capable of taking care of herself and the pack, being a talented hunter and fighter. I believe she will be able to serve you all well.” Falling quiet he motioned for Aly to join him at the front of the group. “Do you want to say anything Aly?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread