Chipping away the time. P. Io ;D
[html]

For Io in the villageSmile Hope this is okay!

It'd been a great time already in the pack. Being new, Sigh had already met members she could see herself becoming friend with. First it was Frodo at the boundary where she'd been accepted into the family of Aniwaya. Then the drummer boy and another, as well as the girl from the stables, had made her acquaintence in both song and through livestock. Indeed, the english maiden had definitely found her home.

After the talk with the woman at the stables she'd dropped her lovely mustang off to go off alone. Exploration had driven her to soon find a rock to perch on in the village in order to take a rest. Soon she'd pulled out her knife and a piece of good wood she'd discovered in her wondering. Time for a new charm. The ever changing charm bracelet she had was the story of her life. She figured one day she would have to make a new one since she was running out of room on the original. For now she'd add the Aniwaya token onto her current one.

Thinking up a design she began to chip off the unneeded stuff. It would take her a bit, with the design she'd chosen, but eventually she would be done in no time. As she sat chipping away at the wood her ears were pricked incase a new friend came wondering up. Her mouth began to hum, like usual, a tune that she recalled from her old home in Europe. It would be a good life here in Aniwaya.

Believe me when I tell you that I
never want to see you again.
<style>
.sigh p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sigh b {color:#FF4040;}
.sigh-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.sigh-charname {text-align:center; font-family:arial, sans-serif; color:#FF4040; text-shadow:#76EE00 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.sigh-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/29gftle.jpg); border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#FFFFFF; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px;}
.sigh-ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sigh {background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #76EE00; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#66CD00; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread