Chipping away the time. P. Io ;D
[html]

;3 mrr.

As she continued her work the wood shavings piled up at her feet. Soon she was looking at the base of her charm, a small rectangular prism of wood in her hand. Without noticing her tongue was out in concentration. She hadn't noticed the female eating the meat at all. Infact she stayed oblivious to the woman as she started to chip at the wood much more delicately with the tip of the blade.

It wasn't until she screwed up that the female uttered a noise. "Crap!" she hissed to herself as a wrong mark etched down into the wood. Well there went that attempt at a good charm. Her eyes seemed to swirl in frustration as she searched for a new piece of tree to use. Only then did she spot the dog.

Her eyes grew wide, recovering from her previously outrage, and she made an apologetic smile cross onto her mouth. "Sorry. I didn't see you there," she called out much more kindly. Embarrassment was warming her face up. How could she have not noticed another canine around? And had the dog seen her screw up? After all, she was ranked as a wood carpenter now... she should be good at it.

With her ears slightly swiveling back from the other dog she tried to hurry and change the subject. "I'm Sigh... I'm new here. Just joined a few days ago actually..." A pause lead to her listening to any feed back the woman gave. Meanwhile she was still fighting the urge to feel like an idiot about the mess up.

Believe me when I tell you that I
never want to see you again.
<style>
.sigh p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sigh b {color:#FF4040;}
.sigh-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.sigh-charname {text-align:center; font-family:arial, sans-serif; color:#FF4040; text-shadow:#76EE00 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.sigh-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/29gftle.jpg); border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#FFFFFF; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px;}
.sigh-ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sigh {background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #76EE00; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#66CD00; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread