Chipping away the time. P. Io ;D
[html]

Collie ears lifted as the unfamiliar woman spoke, silver eyes peering up tiredly. The sub leader paused for a moment, before thin white teeth went back to slicing up the meat with vicious intent. Granted she'd not eaten much more than usual over these last two months, she supposed it was something to do with the fact she'd busied herself and rarely found time to eat that much more than she usually did. It was just now, with nothing to do eating was more of an option. Silver orbs lifted back up to regard the girl, 'There is no problem...' she said casually, watching the girl again.

She knew of the unfamiliar woman. As she did of anyone who crossed AniWaya's border. And, of course, she knew of the girl's rank too, but mistakes happened and failure wasn't something Io picked at often, if ever. 'I heard. But I do not think I have met you yet... Things have limited my usefulness, of course'. She hoped to get back into the swing of things soon enough though.

<style>
.iogoodie b {color:#fff; font-weight:normal;}
.iogoodie p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.iogoodie {font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; color:#71605E; line-height:15px; padding:240px 0px 5px 0px; border:2px solid #4C3737; -moz-border-top-right-radius: 250px 150px; -moz-border-top-left-radius: 100px; border-top-left-radius: 100px; border-top-right-radius: 250px 150px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Toabl.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#4C3737; width:500px; text-align:justify; box-shadow:1px 1px 13px #000; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread