Patience, Princess
[html]

Medusa tilted her head and looked at the patchwork woman. She seemed to not really care that she had been watched by another and actually looked slightly bored. She didn't look at the golden woman until she spoke, and then introduced herself as Charm Sawtooth, an intriguing name if any.

I am Medusa. She tilted her head in the opposite directions and stood up to her full height. I am for to join Anathema pack, she added. You know something can for tell me of it? The woman decided that she might as well learn of the pack from this patchwork woman, this Charm.

okay, this is the worst post in the history of forever but my brain is mush right now. I'm so sorry dude ;;

<style>
.medusasparklefog {background-image:url(http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr28 ... atable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#cbc1bf; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:320px 0px 5px 0px; color:#726463; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; word-spacing:.3px; border:1px solid #898287;}
.medusasparklefog b {color:#7a92ac; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#898287 1px 1px 2px;}
.medusasparklefog b:before {content:open-quote;}
.medusasparklefog b:after {content:close-quote;}
.medusasparklefog p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.medusasparklefog p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #7a92ac; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread