*M* falling from an angel's sky
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]
[html]

Something was just a bit different today. Something that set her in a spin and left the girl twirling in the most wonderful feeling. Whatever it was, it could not separate the little coydog from what seemed to matter most: Fritz. All day she had been thinking so much, so delighted to have him by her side. And as she waited on his return to home, the smile left on her muzzle would not falter. All Sel seemed to fantasize was about having him in her arms, together...So close. The poor girl felt so great, that there was no chance in noticing the heat she was encountering for the first time. Buoyant in happiness and smelling of the sweetest musk, what else was there to do than sit star-eyed and ditsy for a lover? Still as a Risna, the young woman couldn't possibly think of a way to be useful to Vinátta, perhaps just Fritz. The carpentry project was for sure not up her alley, being too small and short to do anything of significance. And after the ordeal with Coli being hurt, the Italian had an urge to lay low. She had called Toby her friend, and now...And now Fang had resurfaced. Perhaps marked as a traitor, what would there be to come down upon her as punishment? Rubbing elbows with the enemy was wrong... After all, her handsome giant seemed to strive for a taste of vengeance after she herself being attacked.

Dear Fritz, oh how wonderful he was! And soon enough she could hear his footsteps, every sound heightening her excitement. He had to have a good greeting, he deserved it after all. Standing up, tail waving, the coydog skipped to the door as she saw him bending down to enter. Fritz! She yelped, arms instantly wrapping around of his sturdy tree-trunk of a waist. Softer, she murmured I missed you,.. He had only been gone a couple of hours, why was she like this? how was your day, darling?

Jordheim, their house :3 excuse the mega failz, I power played just a bit <.< I can change that if it's not okay?

<style type="text/css">
.selperd b {font-weight:bold; color:#eee2e3; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.selperd .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.selperd p {text-indent:0px; padding:2px 15px}
.selperd {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#7b5b64; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/B53P5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding:340px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#392a2e; line-height:16px;  letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread