*M* falling from an angel's sky
OOC: Epic fail of lateness! Sorry and hope the slight PP of Selene is OK. Poke me if I need to change it Smile

IC: Selene gently led him into their house and he allowed himself to be pulled around. With most other canines, he would not let them push and pull him around. But with Selene, he was like putty in her hands. Such a giant and yet she could get him to do almost anything with a look, a word, or a touch. Not that he minded that in the slightest. She softly said that she loved him and Fritz pressed another gentle kiss to her mouth, pulling back enough that their lips were barely touching. He whispered, "I love you, too, dearest." He then grinned as she spun away from him.

He was pretty sure that there was more to it than that but he didn’t press her. She sat down on their couch and gestured for him to join her, which he did willingly, even as she asked him to. But before he sat down, he took off his weapons placing them next to the door so he could grab them if necessary. He sat down and pulled her into his arms, placing a kiss on top of her head. "Are you sure nothing's going on? I don't think I've seen you so happy before." Not that she hasn’t been happy just not so enthusiastic.

Messages In This Thread