mk one
[html]
This be short too / 220

The day dawned bright and clear but still a layer of mist had hung around his footpaws as he had set out on his patrol. The hot sun burned off the misty tendrils as he made his way through Jordheim, cutting down past his brothers house, past Ezra's hillock and into a part of the village that he had not yet explored. He was unaware of half of the new members, having not met most of them yet, so when he saw a pale canine figure reclining on the roof of a house he started. It took him a moment to engage his brain and he snuffled his nose in the mans direction, picking up the definitive pack scent. Nier heaved a sigh of relief and moved closer, introducing himself was definitely a good idea. As Vald he now had more responsibilities, making himself known to the pack was one of them.

He stopped a respectful distance away from the mans house and called out, his handpaw raised in greeting. Hi there. Sorry to bother you, thought I'd introduce meself as we haven't met yet. He shot the pale canine a smile, his Irish charm just seeping out all over the place, I'm Niernan Stormbringer, pleasure to meet you...? He left the question hanging there, waiting for the man to respond.

<style type="text/css">
.neiot b {font-weight:bold; color:#d99e6f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #100802; }
.neiot p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.neiot {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#3d2414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EBZI5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 390px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a96b44; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.neiot p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.neiot p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread