The Red Queen
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form, Optime. Mid-day.

X'ies had amazingly managed to defuse the situation. This taught him one thing about the female, she was a protector type. She and the younger one with the bow, he suspected that if he hadn't added on the little bit at the end about her daughter being killed regardless of what happened to her...she might well have followed through with her idea. The point of her dying may have been an offput, but he suspected it leaned more towards what would have happened to those she was unable to protect from the claws and fangs of X'ies' pack. He suspected of course that only X'yrin would carry out such an execution. The rest of the pack....they didn't have it in them.

"...I don't recall mentioning that.....".

X'ies would mumble to himself, none the less though he would listen to what she had to say. As was priorly stablished she seemed to have some jupe with the pack, and that seemed to take on the form of the alpha male Jaden. This was of course no little surprise to him. Considering that every single problem that the pack had as far as Jaden went came in tightly wrapped female form. He was easily begining to draw a swift conclusion here. "..Let me guess, you were humped and dumped".Part of this caused him further annoyance for his own problem. He came to two conclusions, either evolution had royaly humped every single female of their species into thinking that Jaden, who was in X'ies eyes, the equivalent of a dumb blonde, was the height of evolutionary and genetic prowess. The second,....everyone he had met up till this point bar perhaps the inferni female. Was a blundering idiot. And that....that did not seem like the least likely of the two.

"...Ok so, just so I can get this right...you are a scorned lover..I'm imagining you are probably the one that came before X'yrin, or hell maybe he chose X'yrin over you...either way, I'm going to level with you here....in what situation do you possibly see the idea of revenge BEING a good idea?"

He looked over at the daughter again. "...The idea is much of the same, you attack Jaden..you are likely to get executed...and since you were smart enough to bring her with you, she'll get the same fate...though since he's an alpha your death will PROBABLY be more prolonged...torture and such...fun times all round really....physical revenge is never a good idea, always much better when you actually do something that'll make a difference in the long run...I can tell you now...you won't be able to kill him, not with your...collateral damage over there...So I have to wonder why you are even going to try...ah but then again...thats my second conclusion for you..". Everyone is an idiot " But to save us both time...I'm just going to go ahead and stirr things up". And with that, he let out a call for one of the leaders to show face.

"....You want to go ahead with crazy revenge scheme..you got a MUCH better chance in this secluded area...".

[/html]

OOC Conclusion: Thana tells X'ies all about the events which occured between her and Jaden and what happened when X'yrin came into play. X'ies takes note of this, and convinces Thana to put away plans of vengence for a less violent confrontation. The two leave each others company in a peaceful manner.

Messages In This Thread