what does it take to be lonesome? [AW]
[html]
Also my coding is being dumb, but I can't figure out whats wrong. |:

The man was overall impressed with the new recruit. He didn’t let anything get passed him and was still courteous to his superior. Ezra smiled when he said his name. Ink. It was unusual (though at this point the male wasn’t quite sure what passed for normal these days) but he liked it. A strong name for a strong boy.

I’m Ezra Rosen, it’s nice to meet you, Ink, and he meant it. The boy still looked confused though and it wasn’t until he mentioned his form that the Hollr understood. I’ll admit, I am not a big fan of being on two legs, Ezra started carefully, wondering idly if Ink was one of those creatures who almost exclusively was upright. I like this form because I’m more comfortable, faster, a better hunter, He said warmly, looking at the pale man before him. Have you ever tried it? It takes a little getting used to, but I find it much better than canine or optime forms. The male wagged his tail, wondering where this young lad came from before he joined Vinatta.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly27 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f48335; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #254e27; }
.freebjuly27 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly27 {margin:0 auto; width:484px; background-color:#04b96a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7YD8K.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0b052c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebjuly27 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebjuly27 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread