what does it take to be lonesome? [AW]
[html]

{217} NOPE! XD

INK.

Erza. The male explained that he preferred his large size and four legs over two and a small build. It only made sense that he'd remain in his secui form, then. When he asked if Ink had ever tried to grow accustomed to his own midway form, the boy shook his head. "Not really, no. Back where I grew up, it wasn't really a common form to shift into. Neither was Lupus, except for hunting. We were an optime group, through and through." He explained simply enough. The thought of changing into his secui form sent chills down his spine, and not the good kind. He didn't much like the way he looked in it, with black fur trailing down the back of his neck and knobby legs and easy-to-get-to ribs and belly. He felt vulnerable in it, though he'd never shifted and stayed that way before- it was just a mid-way point to Lupus or to Optime. An awkward feeling one.

"But to each their own. If you find it comfortable, that's your decision. I'll stick to my optime form, though." He smiled a goofy grin now. "I bet you could take down a deer, easy, like that, though." He mused, tail waving behind him. "What sort of things do you hunt like that, Erza?"

<style>
.Ink-table1 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Ink-table1 b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Ink-table1-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Ink-table1-charname {font-family:impact, georgia, serif; color:#B5ADAD; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Ink-table1-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JyYqF.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.Ink-table1-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Ink-table1 {background-color:#7C7272; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread