The Nomad Finds Family
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form, Lupus. Mid-day.

Once the traditional greeting was over the situation grew slightly more tense as a game of wits ensued. In their times within the Nomads, X'ies had always been a cold, logical thinker. Socialy he was not as well graced as his brother, prefering to isolate himself in order to devise plans, using his disguise as a means of trickery, assumed innocence. Among other things. His brother knew him well, and his next words revealed more than he would have thought. They were designed to be as a snakes tongue, X'Uri knew full well that X'ies had left to persue his own ambitions, and yet...if it was not for an odd twist of fate, that arrow might have reached its target. "...Actually yes brother I have". He gestured over the ridge towards the main area of the pack.

"...She lies beyond and within, the Shepard of a new band.....I thought I would stick around after finding her...god knows that her clan would never have survived long without us.....the same I think is said for this new one...all body, no brains....".

He would think of course, dictating just what he should do next, rules said that he had to make a call to bring forth one of the Alphas. However he did not wish to speak to either of them at the moment. Still, he could not allow his brother to view him in this form of weakness, not now. So he let out a call for one of the alphas to come to the borders."...Perhaps we shall have a family gathering after all".

[/html]

Messages In This Thread