The Nomad Finds Family
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form, Lupus. Sunrise.

X'yrin did arrive on scene but seemed to take her time in doing so. The two nomads had now a divide between themAnd while normally he was aware of her activities,since returning with Jaden he had pushed himself out of sync with her and other members. So much had changed that he still needed to fit into his game. She looked to him for answers on the appearance of the stranger ."This is X'uri Lambda our fellow nomad". His eyes briefly flickered to.the other "....and my brother". There would bee an allowed brief silence between the two, in truth he didn't have much of an idea why his brother was here. However there was a brief glimmer of hope that perhaps he would not be the only Lambda in the pack anymore.

But this was enough time spent with X'yrin, enough for now anyways. He would turn his back to them both and begin to walk off in the direction of the mountain sanctuary. He would stop briefly and turn his head towards his brother. " If you are here to join us, we have much to discuss....I will be in the mountain...head up the trail...you'll see it".

Word Count: 214.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread