The Nomad Finds Family
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ndrops.png); background-color:#d9d3cd; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Regardless that the air between them was undeniably tense, X'yrin was in a sense relieved to see that their issues had not been acknowledged for the sake of tending to this wanderer. She remained silent with a soft smile on her muzzle as the male between them was announced....as a Nomad. Then visibly her features brightened but only in a flicker of life before they were doused with suspicion as they had been for the brother Lambda. A literal blood relation of the Family's current Lambda resident.

Still, X'yrin said nothing as X'ies dismissed himself rather gracelessly and instead let her attention fall on the Lambda male again. Many questions had roused with the announcement of his origin, but most were subdued for the sake of what was deemed important to answer. Beginning with a polite dip of her head, she announcement softly though lacked no pride in her telling.

"Goodday to you," she dipped her head politely. "I am X'yrin...Shepard of the Sangi'lak Nomads." she brought her tail high with her calling, using words that Nomad would surely understand if his origins were true. "It is always a pleasure to meet another of our vast Family...especially one that shares both family and blood of another. But I must ask what has brought you were. As I recall... one is not allowed to leave without a just cause..."

231 words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {
background-image:none;
padding:10px;
line-height:12px;
margin:5px auto; width:85%;
background-color:#938d93;
border:1px solid #2d242d;
font-size:10px;
color:#2d242d;
border-radius:2px;