The Nomad Finds Family
X'uri found that his brother and this female would have a tense air between them which made his hairs stand on end with excitement. There was something he could read between the two of them. Something without mentioning. There had been some history between those two since X'ies had been here. The question was just what had gone on between them? Was it love? Was it lust? Or was it something else entirely? Ooh the possibilities were endless. Perhaps some use could come from this...no...he couldn't manipulate his own brother. Was he beginning to turn cold like him?

X'ies would dismiss himself bringing the attention to joining the pack. X'uri very much liked the sound of that idea but it seemed that there would be pleasantries first, which X'uri was happy to acquiesce to and was used to, unlike his brother. The female would address herself as X'yrin, the leader of the Sangi'lak Nomads. Nomadic just like his old family. She then asked him of his reasoning for coming here, a rather simple answer. The first time she would hear him talk she would notice his words were a much smoother tone than that of his brother's gruff and low voice. His exuded the essence of confidence in everything he did. An attractive and desirable trait. His honeyed words would soon reply to her question before lowering his lupine head before her presence of power.

"The answer to that question is rather easy Mi'lady. I simply sought out my Brother. He had gone missing for sometime and just as your brother sought out you and my brother accompanied him, I sought him out, for ties between litter mates are quite strong, wouldn't you say?" His bright eyes would meet hers with the utmost respect. Though he wondered what was so special about her to cause so many nomads to leave the Family, his Lambda skill allowed him to hide his questioning and belittling gaze perfectly. He would then continue speaking after letting his reasoning sit in the air for a moment. "Now, I am much interested in joining this Family...Sangi'lak underneath this glorious mountain. With my Brother, I now can say my mission is complete, but now he has found Family here, I wish to be with him."

Messages In This Thread