The Nomad Finds Family
It seemed that X'yrin was quite happy with his answer but then she quickly moved onto the next order of business. His skills. She spoke of his brother having many mix of skill known to be in the Lambda house. However while his was a mix of many of their practices as was X'uri's. However while X'uri knew that X'ies was a master manipulator, X'uri was more of a master Infiltrator. Getting into people's lives and learning all he could and then later using it against them without them thinking it was him, pretending to be their best friend while secretly being their worst enemy. And if they even got on his trail, it was nothing a little sexual persuasion couldn't handle to make them vulnerable.

He quickly eyed her wondering if he could trust her but then quickly acclimated to the situation almost amazingly. "I'm same as him though while excellent at all Lambda skills my greatest strength lies in infiltrating. I get them close and vulnerable and then all then information pours out. It's extremely easy." He smiled politely at her sat respectfully with his tail pointed up in a dignified manner as he spoke. He was anxious to get to his brother but he would wait for inspection to be finished. Hopefully she would allow him into their clan. He was excited at the mere thought.

Messages In This Thread