feels like I'm in heaven
[html]<style>.tharinxmas { margin: auto; width: 400px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/dJOuV.png); background-position: top; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color: #99aa7e; border: 1px solid #000;-webkit-border-top-left-radius: 50px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 50px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 50px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 50px; border-top-left-radius: 50px; border-top-right-radius: 50px; }.tharinxmas .text { padding: 255px 15px 0px 15px; }.tharinxmas, .tharinxmas .text, .tharinxmas .text p, .tharinxmas a { text-align: justify; font-family: arial, tahoma, sans-serif; text-indent: 0; line-height: 130%; font-size: 12px; color: #272f1b; }.tharinxmas .text p { margin: 10px 0px 0px 0px; } .tharinxmas .text b, .tharinxmas .credit b { color: #593000; }.tharinxmas .ooc { font-style: italic; text-align: left; font-size: 90%; }.tharinxmas .credit, .tharinxmas .credit a { text-align: center; margin: 3px 0 5px 0; font-size: 90%;}.tharinxmas a { text-decoration: underline; }</style>

OOC: ###

In hiding? Tharin waited for the explanation, wondering what the elderly wolf had to hide over. The explanation was simple enough for him to follow along with thankfully. If he had a mate that did that Tharin wasn't too sure how he would be able to handle it. Probably the same as she did, or perhaps he would just pretend that everything was normal and do his best to not let it affect him. Either one was likely.

I feel fine, thanks. Tharin liked the herbs that the luperci could use to keep sickness away, but at the same time he was rather suspicious of them, trying to keep his use at absolute minimum. If it meant tolerating a bit of pain, so be it. Smiling he indicated for Saki to come to his side. She had grown quiet with the presence of the new wolf, not sure what she made of her. This is Saki. I picked her up when I got the injuries. The reason why he was injured, but he wouldn't say that.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread