feels like I'm in heaven
((Dated for 8-27-2012))

She had enjoyed her time in D'Arte. She'd met Gemma, seen Jazper, spent time with Tal and Myrddin, and even got to see her newest grandpups for a moment. Jaz and Skye had made good puppies, though she wasn't sure how she felt that they were leaders of different packs. But then, she hadn't exactly been concerned about residing in a different pack than Haku when they'd had Willow. Now she was home, with Tal and Myrddin in tow for the time being. Tal had wanted to see Cody and Lena, and so had Myrddin. Deuce didn't say anything, but she suspected he wanted to see Sky too. She new her son better than anyone, she knew how miserable he was to be away from his other children, away from his mate.

She came back to the den, leaving the two boys at the entrance. She breathed in deeply as she walked back in. She had hoped that Soran would return from her extended sojourn, but it hadn't happened yet. She let out a heavy sigh as she shook her head. "Missing you is a physical wound, my love... why did you leave me this time?" The healer limped back to the entrance, sitting outside for a moment, feeling undecided. With her son and grandson nowhere to be seen, she felt momentarily lost. If she didn't have her love to tether her, and she didn't have her offspring to care for, who was she?

She'd better herself as a healer. She'd brought back some different herbs from D'Arte, herbs that Tal used that she herself had never thought of using. If she couldn't be a healer or a mother, she would focus on her status as the pack's healer.
[html]<style>.tharinxmas { margin: auto; width: 400px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/dJOuV.png); background-position: top; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color: #99aa7e; border: 1px solid #000;-webkit-border-top-left-radius: 50px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 50px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 50px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 50px; border-top-left-radius: 50px; border-top-right-radius: 50px; }.tharinxmas .text { padding: 255px 15px 0px 15px; }.tharinxmas, .tharinxmas .text, .tharinxmas .text p, .tharinxmas a { text-align: justify; font-family: arial, tahoma, sans-serif; text-indent: 0; line-height: 130%; font-size: 12px; color: #272f1b; }.tharinxmas .text p { margin: 10px 0px 0px 0px; } .tharinxmas .text b, .tharinxmas .credit b { color: #593000; }.tharinxmas .ooc { font-style: italic; text-align: left; font-size: 90%; }.tharinxmas .credit, .tharinxmas .credit a { text-align: center; margin: 3px 0 5px 0; font-size: 90%;}.tharinxmas a { text-decoration: underline; }</style>

OOC: ###

He was healing, and would soon be able to actually move about. There was still a slight limp to his frame as he moved, but nothing near where it had been. He'd been lucky that he'd been forced to rest, the tear in his muscle promising to cripple if not rested properly. Tharin watched as Saki cautiously explored outside. He didn't know what had caused her paw to be injured, though he had a feeling who had done it. The problem was he didn't know what could fix it.

Looking up Tharin stood, watching the elderly wolf enter the area. Deuce. It's been a while. His tone was respectful, though it was clear in his stance that he was the higher ranked of the pair. As much as he would respect her for her age, Tharin had earned his rank, and wasn't one to submit to others. He would have even challenged the alpha eventually if Tharin hadn't known that he would make a terrible leader, contenting himself to follow.

[/html]
She dipped her head respectfully. "Yes... I was in hiding." With a wry, self-deprecating smile, she added, "It is rather embarrassing to be left by your mate, especially when you both have professed to never leave the other again." She shrugged, her practiced eye running over his healing wounds. "You look well, despite the healing injuries. Are they bothering you? If they are I have an herb that would help reduce the swelling."

Her gaze moved to where the pup was. "I must have been really self absorbed. Where did she come from?" Her words were softly laughed, nothing angry or ashamed about them. She new she was doing wrong by staying cooped up except when helping Noah. She had chosen not to care, and being knocked down a few ranks was a fair punishment for it, in her mind. She eased to a sitting position, making certain absently that her head was below Tharin's. He was a higher ran that her, and that was fair.
[html]<style>.tharinxmas { margin: auto; width: 400px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/dJOuV.png); background-position: top; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color: #99aa7e; border: 1px solid #000;-webkit-border-top-left-radius: 50px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 50px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 50px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 50px; border-top-left-radius: 50px; border-top-right-radius: 50px; }.tharinxmas .text { padding: 255px 15px 0px 15px; }.tharinxmas, .tharinxmas .text, .tharinxmas .text p, .tharinxmas a { text-align: justify; font-family: arial, tahoma, sans-serif; text-indent: 0; line-height: 130%; font-size: 12px; color: #272f1b; }.tharinxmas .text p { margin: 10px 0px 0px 0px; } .tharinxmas .text b, .tharinxmas .credit b { color: #593000; }.tharinxmas .ooc { font-style: italic; text-align: left; font-size: 90%; }.tharinxmas .credit, .tharinxmas .credit a { text-align: center; margin: 3px 0 5px 0; font-size: 90%;}.tharinxmas a { text-decoration: underline; }</style>

OOC: ###

In hiding? Tharin waited for the explanation, wondering what the elderly wolf had to hide over. The explanation was simple enough for him to follow along with thankfully. If he had a mate that did that Tharin wasn't too sure how he would be able to handle it. Probably the same as she did, or perhaps he would just pretend that everything was normal and do his best to not let it affect him. Either one was likely.

I feel fine, thanks. Tharin liked the herbs that the luperci could use to keep sickness away, but at the same time he was rather suspicious of them, trying to keep his use at absolute minimum. If it meant tolerating a bit of pain, so be it. Smiling he indicated for Saki to come to his side. She had grown quiet with the presence of the new wolf, not sure what she made of her. This is Saki. I picked her up when I got the injuries. The reason why he was injured, but he wouldn't say that.

[/html]