Forest and Flowers
[html]

out of character text

The Delta didn't loved these flowers so much now that they were like a part of her. Without them, she would be lost. She lay there, her thoughts veering away from all of the troublesome ones that tempted to ruin her day. She wiggled back and forth rubbing her back up against the ground and crushing all of the beautiful flowers that were underneath her. A large smile adorned her lips as her mind slowly started to fade into a dream-like state where everything was alright and she had nothing to worry about. Just as things became perfect, something was added to them to make them even more so. Tharin's scent filled the air and had her tail wagging. Her dear friend was here. She immediately opened her eyes and looked around, still rolling around on the ground. He was running towards her with a gimp in her step and she yelped happily, tail now pounding against the floor. Tharin!! This was just what she needed to keep her mind off of things.

She yelped again happily, continuing her dance. Before she could speak up Tharin was laying beside her doing the same dance she was and she couldn't help but whine happily. He was one of her closest friends, possibly the closest. Yeah, should have. You know I spend most of my time here. The flowers are wonderful...they seem to distract me from everything I worry about. She took a deep breath after she spoke, closing her eyes for a moment and breathing in the sweet summery scent of the meadow. Another scent caught her attention. One she had caught faintly before but had never recognized. Her ears perked and she rolled over onto her stomach eyeing the direction of the scent with her deep emerald gaze. Did you bring someone with you Tharin? She stood and walked in the direction soon running into a pup. Her smile widened at the sight of the cute young canine. Is this the pup you saved?! She's the cutest thing. Fayne lowered herself to nuzzle the pup, maw to maw. Hello. I'm Fayne, it's so nice to meet you. Her tail was going off like a rudder behind her and she'd taken a playful bow to the puppy. She's adorable Tharin! Her excitement for the young canine was heightened by her pregnancy, the young one couldn't have been any cuter.

<style type="text/css">
.desertfayne b {font-weight:bold; color:#ca450c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.desertfayne .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.desertfayne p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.desertfayne {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#fdd34d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/icALr.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 600px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fb5a00; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread