Forest and Flowers
[html]

out of character text

Her eyes remained wide and intent as she play bowed to Saki, the adorable pup Tharin had rescued. It was wonderful to see her doing well within New Dawn's borders where she was safe from Amy. At least something good came out of Tharin getting injured be the blonde fae. Saki wasn't sure what to do with the Delta as she poked her nose into the pup's face in a playful act and soon Fayne realized that the pup was too young to understand the gesture. She stood up and and lowered her head smiling back at Tharin for a moment, thoroughly entertained by the young canine. She said hi shyly and Fayne giggled. She really was adorable. Hi Saki... She said kind and smoothly trying not to intimidate the younger wolf. Their noses met in a greeting, a shy one, but a greeting none the least. She was learning.

Tharin mentioned Titania's pups and how they would probably be the cutest things in New Dawn once they were born. He was right about that. Fayne nudged Saki gently and made her way to sit next to Tharin again before inhaling and exhaling deeply. Oh, Titania's puppies are going to be amazing little wolves. I can't wait to see them. In the last statement, she was halfway talking about her own puppies. Seeing Saki and thinking about her Alpha's puppies had her thinking about her own which were growing slowly inside of her as she sat here. The longing in her eyes as she looked over to Tharin and back at the pup was clear. Then, a bright smile took over and her tail thumped against the crushed flowers as she gazed back over at Tharin. She wanted to tell him, she wanted to share her happiness with someone whether it be Noah or not. Actually...I have some news I'd like to tell someone. I can't think of anyone better than you to tell first. Fayne became shy, recoiling and lowered her head for a moment. Her ears pushed back as she tried to form the words, but then ended up bursting out excitedly. I'm pregnant!

<style type="text/css">
.desertfayne b {font-weight:bold; color:#ca450c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.desertfayne .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.desertfayne p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.desertfayne {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#fdd34d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/icALr.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 600px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fb5a00; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread