Forest and Flowers
[html]

out of character text

Emerald eyes watched Saki's movements as though she were a vivid movie. The small pup came over to where they were and fiddled with the flowers. The smile on Fayne's face was undying and her tail never quit as she watched the pup. She glanced to Tharin who seemed to be under the same influence as she was, completely at awe by the young wolf.

The earthy hunter seemed to take a while to answer Fayne, almost as if he didn't hear what she said. She almost repeated herself much too excited to wait for his reaction. But soon he barked joyfully and she returned with a happy yip of her own thoroughly overjoyed that he was excited as well. The silver fae returned Tharin's celebration placing lick on his scruff as well as playful nips while her whole back side swayed back and forth expressing her beatitude. Yes! Yes!! I'm so happy and excited, I can't wait. It's almost like a dream come true, my dream. She gave one more nudge to the wolf before backing up and looking him in the eye, his bright equally happy eyes. Well, I'm fairly sure I'm pregnant but I'm going to double check with Deuce so I know one hundred percent. Fayne took a deep breath. She was nearly hypervenelating and needed to take a few breaths to calm herself down. Well, it's early. Only a couple weeks in so I have a while before they're born. Which is good because it just happened. I'm still taking it all in. Also good because this seemed to be harder to handle for Noah, he needed time to get used to the fact that he was going to be a father. Fayne knew that he would warm up to it eventually.

Fayne looked over to Saki and smiled again. She strode over to the young wolf, laid down, and rolled over onto her back. A playful whine escaped her as she brought her paws up over her head to paw at the pup, her tongue hanging from the side of her mouth with her own childlike innocence. She was happy to be spending time with the young wolf, completely enveloped by her. She was going to be a mother soon.

<style type="text/css">
.desertfayne b {font-weight:bold; color:#ca450c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.desertfayne .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.desertfayne p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.desertfayne {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#fdd34d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/icALr.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 600px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fb5a00; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread