Forest and Flowers
[html]

Eeeep! I know! Big Grin

The pregnant Delta was so grateful she had a good friend she could share the news with. It would have been hell to have had nobody to celebrate with. His joy fueled her excitement heightening the atmosphere even more than it had been before he got here. Tharin mentioned that she smelled pregnant. She hadn't noticed her own change of smell but it would make sense that he would be able to smell it. His reassurance made her feel even more confident that she was right about her pregnancy. Fayne was certain she was pregnant already but there were such things as false pregnancies and a whole bunch of other medical crap that could cause the change in her behavior.

The puppy approached her as she pawed at her. Fayne panted happily as Saki came close and made physical contact with the Delta. She was a shy and crippled pup, but she was sweet and adorable. Fayne was careful not to make any sudden moves around her afraid to startle the pup and end their playing. Saki seemed to be warming up to Fayne, but with how shy she was the silver woman tried her best to keep calm and gentle with her. Fayne moved slowly and gave a gentle tug at the pup's scruff before yipping happily and continuing to paw at her. She stayed rolled over so the pup could climb on top of her as if she were the boss here. Fayne didn't mind. I'm sure they'll be plenty. There always seemed to be an abundant amount around New Dawn. She was inexperienced not event thinking about such things before Tharin had mentioned it. There was also the biggest complication, Amy. It would be tough on Fayne to have to go easy on herself while her whole pack chased after the dog, but she would manage for the benefit of her future children.

As she thought about Amy, worry started to arise and she looked over to Tharin. What about Amy Tharin? It's not a good time to be pregnant...and I can't help but worry. But, I'm so excited I wouldn't have it any other way. Aside from her, now is a good time. Hopefully she won't dare to strike again. She really did hope so. She was worried about everyone's safety. It seemed nobody was safe from her.

<style type="text/css">
.desertfayne b {font-weight:bold; color:#ca450c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.desertfayne .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.desertfayne p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.desertfayne {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#fdd34d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/icALr.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 600px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fb5a00; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread