Forest and Flowers
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

Now that Tharin had mentioned the thought of there not being enough food when the pups were born, her mind when crazy and started to think of all the other things that could go wrong. Not having enough food was merely one of them. She began to worry about miscarriages and what not along with every other complication that could go wrong. Despite her momentary panic she kept it to herself. Then there was Noah who she was afraid wouldn't take to the puppies. He'd been surprised about what happened and his first reaction hadn't been happiness which led her to believe he wasn't ready. But he had to be. She knew she was probably just over thinking everything. Everything would turn out fine. Fayne just focused on Saki and how utterly cute she was. The pup and Tharin seemed to calm her nerves a considerable amount.

Tharin showed affection when she spoke of Amy, it helped. The blond dog was her biggest threat during her pregnancy and after if she was still around. The attacks never stopped. Sometimes she wondered if everyone in the pack would be attacked at some point. It seemed that way at least. Even her dearest friend and her mate had been injured by Amy. She was truly a force to be reckon with. Tharin's words had sense in them and it calmed her down. As long as she stayed within the pack, she would remain untouched by Amy. Amy wasn't an idiot enough to waltz right into a wolf back just to injure someone. I've never though about that. But thank you. I guess I won't be leaving at all. Noah told me to stay within the borders as well...he's awfully protective. She liked that about him though. He was passionate about the things he loved. It was attractive to say the least. Fayne smiled and nuzzled Tharin as well. She was so happy she was able to share this with him. I can't even express how happy I am in words. It's amazing to think that there is life forming inside of me. They're going to be beautiful. I can't wait to be a mother. It's always been my dream you know. She told him, flopping over on her side and sighing. She was just so damn happy.

Image courtesy of lightspeed-suzuka@deviantART; table by Haley

<style>
.lovefayne .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.lovefayne p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lovefayne b {color:#ff8dba; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.lovefayne {background-color:#805264; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QLZ1r.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffb6c5; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffb6c5;}
.lovefayne .inner {margin:0px 10px 550px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#ffb6c5;}
.lovefayne .wordcount {color:#ff8dba; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #ff8dba; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread