Forest and Flowers
[html]

Yeah, she's pretty awesome. ;D Sorry for the wait. <3

Word Count → 000

With the inhale Fayne took, all of the sweet scents of the flowers wafted into her waiting nostrils along with Tharin and Saki's scents. Her eyes drifted to the pup who had left to play with the flowers. The expecting mother didn't know what she'd do with herself during her pregnancy, she just wanted to see them and hold them. She wanted to begin teaching them the things they would need to know to carry them through life. But, she would also enjoy being pregnant...all except for the limitations it brought with it. That was something she would have a hard time dealing with especially with all that is going on with Amy. She'd missed a scouting mission already and she was sure there'd be more leads on the blond dog that she'd miss out on. If it was for the best, she'd stand down and watch her family with eager eyes.

Fayne smiled and looked back over to Tharin, her plush tail picking up pace. Yes, they are! They're coming true much quicker than I thought they would, but I'm so happy. She'd come a long way. All the way down from the North as a mentally traumatized wolf and made it here, to New Dawn where she'd grown. Fayne had made so many changes since coming here. For one, she was now using her ability to shift to help others, it was something she never thought in a million years she'd be doing. Also, she wasn't as afraid of Luperci as she once had been. Her trip to Casa di Cavalieri had shined some light on the Luperci. Amy may have placed a firm picture of those who were too bloodthirsty to deny the power, but not all were so vile and monstrous.

Some curiosity sparked as to what Tharin had been up to. Was he thinking about his future? He'd been with New Dawn almost the same amount of time she had and she didn't talk to him as much as she did before. So Tharin. Now that I've shared my good news, why don't you tell me about you? Is there anything new in your life besides Saki and those nasty injuries? She rolled onto her stomach and pushed forward nosing Tharin in the scruff with some force. Now that he wasn't up and about, constantly searching the borders and lending his injuries time to heal there must be something new.

Image courtesy of lightspeed-suzuka@deviantART; table by Haley

<style>
.lovefayne .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.lovefayne p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lovefayne b {color:#ff8dba; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.lovefayne {background-color:#805264; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QLZ1r.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffb6c5; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffb6c5;}
.lovefayne .inner {margin:0px 10px 550px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#ffb6c5;}
.lovefayne .wordcount {color:#ff8dba; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #ff8dba; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread