Can I kiss the pain?
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 000

The more her mind focused on the book and less on what had just occurred between her and her supposed friend her mind began to forgive it. His question almost made her laugh, but she simply smiled at him warmly, her body still low and tail coming from being tucked, "No, I've never been to any of those locations. I've only been from Halifax to up here...other than when I lived in Greece." She then looked down to the picture, it was a very beautiful bird. With a slide of her paw she came to a page with a large amount of typed out paragraphs, a small picture in the left center of the page of two other macaw species. "Oh, well I guess the macaw as several different sub-species." She laid down, her tail wagging as she began to learn more about this type of bird. Her paw lifted to point out the area she was reading. "Macaws eat a variety of foods including fruits, palm fruits, nuts, seeds, leaves, flowers, and stems." She then moved her paw to the small text beneath the picture and read it, "From left to right; Scarlet Macaw, Blue and Yellow Macaw, and Military Macaw." Her eyes looked over the picture before she glanced down at more of the text.

These birds were beautiful. She glanced up to him with a brightness in her eyes, "..well, there...that's a book. Any other questions about books?"

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to effika

<style>
.adoniaaly-1 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/a2cTX.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#7ca336; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 350px 0px; color:#9fcd4d; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-1 b {color:#d8eebb; }
.adoniaaly-1 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-1 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.adoniaaly-1 .wordcount {color:#9fcd4d; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #9fcd4d; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread