Can I kiss the pain?
[html]

out of character stuffs

Billions? How much was billions? Tharin tried to picture how many there were. There couldn't be as many books as there were caribou, who could flood the entire arctic when they traveled through it. Perhaps half as many. He listened as she spoke, sharing what kind of books there were. A way to store knowledge that was usually passed by word of mouth. Incredible! He had never thought to do such a thing. He'd never thought he'd need to, his entire world contained by his pack.

He stared at the new book. This one contained no pictures, just more black scribbles than he could count. Nodding he tried to absorb understanding from the scribbles. It would be easier if it had a smell. Tharin could learn plenty from a scent. Staring at the two large dirt marks he sniffed at them. Her last words confused the wolf, the large male stepping back and shaking his head. I'll just have to believe you.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread