Can I kiss the pain?
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 000

It was sort of frustrating seeing his confusion. Why he couldn't understand this was possibly because he was too much of a wolf. Without the disease coursing through him his mind was only locked in instinct while Adonia's mind was opened and able to ignore instincts and go with more complex thoughts. Like using fire and tools like bows and arrows to catch prey. Still, she appreciated him. Knowing a canine that was very close to her ancestors was a blessing to her. He was a rarity anymore. She gave Tharin a warm smile and trotted shyly up to him, "..yeah, it's a lot of information..complex information to learn.." She continued to smile at him. He was a great friend and pack mate. Licking his chin before giving him a soft nuzzle she then backed away. "...well I'm going to go check on Ookami..thank you for spending time with me Tharin. I'm glad you're okay.." She gave him a soft whine and again gave him a soft nuzzle and lick.

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to effika

<style>
.adoniaaly-1 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/a2cTX.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#7ca336; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 350px 0px; color:#9fcd4d; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-1 b {color:#d8eebb; }
.adoniaaly-1 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-1 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.adoniaaly-1 .wordcount {color:#9fcd4d; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #9fcd4d; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread