Demons are Real
Shadow pushed away from the tree and stood tall not wanting to show weakness of a withdraw of any kind he needed to stay strong and confidant. He growled ever so lightly as he moved closer to her and then as he looked into her eyes he spoke gently and calmly not wavering in the slightest." Ask what you will and I'll tell you...it's the least I can do for someone so curious and it's only good manners as well."

Shadow watched her closely as she circled him like a cat would the mouse...like a hunter would it's prey and he stood tall and he took a deep breath as he gathered his wits about him. Should he attack first? Obviously she wasn't a "good" individual and that feeling of alarm and danger was high and could be tasted in the air. He didn't even think loudly so that his thoughts would remain his and no one else's. Shadow closed his eyes for a second digging deep looking for that killer...for that demon within himself as he hated this feeling of fear.

He should not feel this way, no, he should be the one circling her and having her wonder what would happen next. As he dug deep to focus his demons of whouch was more literal then he could have imagined, Shadow pushed from the tree and got out of the make shift circle she was creating and he started to move as well. Now they both were making a circle, one person of opposite ends of it and he watched her closely. His body language calmed and he felt more relaxed, the more angry he got the more focus and the more focus the less afraid of her he was becoming.

" So....why would you want to invest so much time in me...surely there is someone else more worthy of that honor..someone who could give you a run for your money?"

Messages In This Thread