Demons are Real
Shadow let her hand run down him and he bared histeeth lightly but for some reason liked her touched it felt like it was trying to awaken something darker within him and he spoke lightly" You know I am a killer...you are right. But I know something as well....I know that you are a killer and so much more....the feeling I get from you is not something any normal person has ever gotten out of me...killers, rapists, all maner of skum I have killed and slaughtered and yet none of them gave me any feeling of a predator...you have.."

He reached out and moved a strand of hair from her face as he smiled showing his fangs." So...if you were going to kill me you would have tried already....soo...other than your fasination in me...what else do you have planned...what do you want from me?" He lowered his hand as he stood very close to her and he looked down to her searching her eyes feeling that pang of evil and of something most deadly but he would not fear it, if anything it made him want to stand up to it, it was a challenge and he loved the thrill of a challenge and she was that thrill probably why her touch spoke to him so much. he let out a soft growl as he waited for the woman to talk to tell him of her plans and to let him know if he should be truly affraid or not.

Messages In This Thread