a safe landing and a calm passage
[html]

OOC

OOC
WC +4

http://i.imgur.com/X61K1.png);width:500px;height:150px;border:1px solid black;">

Zalen was lying flat on his back on the mound outside the den, thinking. Noah had just recently returned beaten and broken at the hands of Amy. His hate for the dog was now cemented in his heart like some black thing, and he wanted to be rid of it. Soon he would send out several of his members to find and hopefully bring her to him. He would humiliate and punish her until she bled in front of all New Dawn, and then he would leave her for his pack to do what they will. These dark thoughts did not become him, and he yearned for the day he could return to normal.

Sitting up with a sigh Zalen’s mind once again drifted to his mate; what Thana had said the other day rested heavily on his mind. She had been in that den for such a long time, and yet he could not bring himself to check on her for fear that he might cause more trouble than he would solve. But he knew there was a breaking point to this barrier he just had to wait for it to come.

Towards the borders to the south came a call, first singular, then intertwined. Zalen raised his head high and peaked his dark ears to the sound; the second call… it was familiar. He got up on all fours and shook himself before beginning his loping run towards the borders.

As he neared, the scent of a horse caught his nose, and then in the distance, he could see the outline of a cart. He was immediately angered; the horse and cart had become associated with Amy, and no matter who was driving this particular one, he would be on edge. Then, another scent came to him, one that nearly slowed him down, but instead, he sped up, the ridge of fur on his back spiking. Once the two wolfess’s were right in front of him he switched from his four legged lope to striding on his back legs; he was able to do this swiftly and smoothly; an action well-practiced.

He walked right up to the woman he had once pledged allegiance to, and who had then been outed to him by Vesper to be a fraud. He lifted his lips at her, "What are you doing at my border, Noir? Or should I say, Tayui?" It was clear he was not happy with her appearance.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread