J-I'm home from the holidays
[html]

rawrarar

Itzal pushed himself off of the tree as he saw the black stallion approach with its rider. Only the rider wasn't Alaki or Naniko. It was...he searched his head for the female's name. She had been high up in the pack and he had seen her around more than once at Anathema. Aeron, he thought with a nod, that was it. He smiled as she seemed to have no trouble recalling his name. "Hello Aeron. And I'm home." He said, smiling as he said the last two words. Then he looked the female over again and raised an eyebrow, "Are you okay Aeron? You look tired? And, even though I don't mind, why did you answer my call instead of one of the leaders?" He asked, before switching his glance to the beautiful horse she was riding.

Itzal wasn't one for riding that much, preferring to run on his own four legs if he wanted to cover a lot of distance. But he had seen many luperci lately taking to the habit of horse back riding. He wondered if it was just the convenience of being able to travel fast without much effort or if people just found horse back riding more enjoyable. He didn't think he would ever understand. Though maybe the day would come when Itzal to found himself a horse. Though he doubted that very much.

<style>
.spiderit {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6/86912222.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 150px 0px; border-bottom:0px solid #000000;width:400px;}
.spiderit .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.spiderit .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.spiderit .oc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.spiderit p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.spiderit b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread