J-I'm home from the holidays
[html]

Itzal is stubborn and forced himself to make the trip with an injured leg that got an arrow through it. He is such a Dumba** XD

Itzal gave Aeron another worried glance then nodded, letting the subject drop. He didn't feel like it was necessary to tell her to give herself a break she probably would if she could. Itzal's leg was hurting and he felt the intense need to sit down and take weight off of it. But he wouldn't because then she female and her horse would tower over him. Itzal didn't like having to look up at people so he stayed standing. Of course, he thought with a frown as he looked down at his leg, it is kind of my own fault for pushing myself so early. And the detours to get my fur and katana didn't help. Itzal had his katana strapped across his back and a wolf's fur was over his shoulder. He had stopped to get both on his way here, having stashed them. The katana he had stashed before he left Anathema last time. The fur he had stashed when he returned to Nova Scotia. He touched the fur and a cruel grin came over his face. His poor uncle was nothing more than a trophy now. Itzal liked that thought. But either way, those journeys plus his journey to Anathema's borders left his leg feeling raw and weak. His bandages he fresh blood on them.

Itzal was pulled out of his thoughts when Aeron took a deep breath. He could sense she was about to say something important and he listened, his inner ramblings, and his leg, momentarily forgotten. Itzal hadn't realized that Aeron was so high up that she third. But he could sense a 'but' coming after she finished explaining why she could come to accept him. So he waited patiently, sensing that what she was about to say stressful for her, both mentally and physically. Just from the way she shifted her weight and leaned on the horse for support. Itzal was trying to guess what it was she was going to say. What she finally told him caught him completely off guard. Not that it showed. He knew better than to let his emotions show when someone was watching you to see how you reacted. So Itzal instead composed his thoughts. Finally he looked up at the new Angela and gave her a sad smile, "It is a sad thing for the back, losing two leaders that we loves very much. But the fact that are leader now," he said putting emphasis on the words, "Is pushing herself so hard to do her job, tells me that we have a new leader who we will come to love just as much, if not more. And she seems to me to be more than qualified at the job." Itzal said. And he meant it, for what little he knew. Itzal wasn't one to tell people what they wanted to hear, unless he felt like he could manipulate them or use them. And Itzal had no intention of using his family, and Aeron was his family and his blood. So he wouldn't lie to her. If he thought she appeared to be unsuited for the job, he would tell her, and live with the consequences. But he did think she could do the job of the Angela.

<style>
.spiderit {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6/86912222.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 150px 0px; border-bottom:0px solid #000000;width:400px;}
.spiderit .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.spiderit .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.spiderit .oc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.spiderit p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.spiderit b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread