fighting a winner's sky
[html]

OOC: okaaay...I am using my Dad's laptop, which has this weird bootcamp application thing...It's a macbook. Macbook = no right click button. So I could not grab my table :c SO. Once I get my own personal laptop, I shall use the table so so much, 'cuz it's cool like that. EPIC FAILNESS RIGHT HERE ; ;

IC:

The girl had barely considered herself fortunate by the way things seemed to be going, although having Zayden there seemed to be her link to staying sane, not falling into a phase of desperation to cure her guilt. Her purple-eyed companion always seemed intent on asking her why they were not finding themselve's a more permanent place. But her answer was always unsaid, her search for Lowry and Helena was becoming more desperate, more hurried and worrisome. How long would it be before Zayden would happen to notice her ways? The mask was always up, acting indifferent and as if she did not care. Soon, hopefully her siblings would show up. It was just eating away at her.

The mornings were always cold so early on, and for once the hybrid girl was glad for the company of her purple-eyed companion, tucking herself into his larger body was just so much help to keep the cold away. Waking up was easy, too easy. Her breath was taken from the chilliness until she prodded Zayden with her foot until he woke up. Sleepy-eyed, the coyote girl moved sluggishly over a couple of feet to start a fire. Zay watched her, a little starry-eyed at the sight of the sleepy coyote girl. Mornin' Ellie. He murmured, shuffling on his knees to be by her side. Hi. Just wanted to start us a fire, it's cold... Je nodded, rubbing her back comfortingly for a moment, standing up to grab some firewood. He was efficient, moving quickly around, gathering up the wood in his strong arms, placing it beside her legs as she flicked the lighter and attempted to light the flames. It's not working...Ouch! The tawny coyote dropped the lighter, after burning her thumb. Let me help you, El. Zayden swooped in, starting the fire. Hey, thanks. He just shrugged, and El proceeded to putting more wood on the fire. Zay went back to the blankets, watching her as she sat warming herself by the fire.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread