fighting a winner's sky
[html]

Medusa strolled along, cloak floating ethereally behind her. The tattered silk was so light it had almost no weight and streamed behind her if she walked at any speed. It amused her to walk fast and then suddenly stop and see what the cloak would do. She particularly enjoyed when it flipped up over her head, when she abruptly took a step backwards after walking forward quickly. Quickly getting bored, the woman picked up a large stick from the ground and used it as a walking stick.

As she walked along with her new stick, she scented a faint trail of smoke and heard a low murmur of voices. She approached the smell and sound and found a pretty coyote girl with a black-furred coyote-man-thing. The Man was wrapped in blankets while the girl worked on creating a fire. The immediate impression was that he didn't care for her and hogged the warmth from her. With lifted brows, Medusa came closer and politely made a sound.

Is very cold, might for me to sit with you at fire, please? she asked in her best English, wanting to make a good impression for the very attractive girl in front of her. She completely ignored the man.

lol it's totally cool, man xD omg I accidentally closed the tab this was in but then Lazarus used remember and it was SUPER EFFECTIVE.

<style>
.medusasparklefog {background-image:url(http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr28 ... atable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#cbc1bf; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:320px 0px 5px 0px; color:#726463; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; word-spacing:.3px; border:1px solid #898287;}
.medusasparklefog b {color:#7a92ac; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#898287 1px 1px 2px;}
.medusasparklefog b:before {content:open-quote;}
.medusasparklefog b:after {content:close-quote;}
.medusasparklefog p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.medusasparklefog p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #7a92ac; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread