fighting a winner's sky
[html]

MEDUSAAAA <3 yeah I forgot to mention I was running Windows 7 on a Mac
I SUCK

Word Count → 386

The fire began to warm the slender girl, pleasant as the little inferno licked the air by her body. Closing bright limes, Elody became the picture of quiet contentment. Thank Zayden for his usefulness. Where would she be now if not for his company? Likely functioning not as well, afraid of everything. Although annoying and too flamboyant for the Lykoi's tastes, he was useful and strong. He could maybe work for her, and hopefully soon she could break it to him her true mission. To find her siblings. Lowry and Helena did not set out towards the four corners, all had headed eastward. They couldn't be tooo far anyway. Crossing her long legs, the dark-haired coyote watched the flames, large ears occasionally swiveling to the sounds of birds and minor disturbances in the area.

The quiet was disturbed as a voice cut through, bringing the young female to glance up, apple green eyes wary for a second, then a little more trusting. It was a woman, lightly colored and slightly....exotic looking. There was no threat she could see, and her speech seemed sincere. Giving a small smile, Elody patted the ground next to her Yeah, autumn must be almost here. Getting really cold..Go right ahead.

Meanwhile, Zayden had popped his head out from the furs to see the stranger, watching curiously to see her next move. Elody kicked the coals around with a stick, having the fire flare up for the stranger and herself. Warmth gathered near her heels. Whatever she was doing was effective. She stole a glance at the woman sharing the fire, admiring and envying those curls that ringed her face. Her hair had always been trouble, messy and tangled most of the time, never the same after one day. Scars marred her face, lacking in disgust or fear, Elody wondered how the creme female had acquired them. Having a body free of scars, the Lykoi could associate them with experience, or wisdom in that matter, something she had yet to get into. The slim coyote wondered what to call this woman, by now names would be needed. Holding her hand out, the girl murmured softly Elody Lykoi. And he's Zayden-- Forgetting his name, the girl trailed off. Green eyes were swept to him for help, which he nodded and finished Zayden D'Lanri

Image courtesy of inadesign-stock@deviantART

<style>
.elodyknife .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.elodyknife p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.elodyknife b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.elodyknife i {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:2px;}
.elodyknife {background-color:#494949; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nuVMX.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#333333; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000;  border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.elodyknife .inner {margin:0px 10px 230px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.elodyknife .wordcount {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread