fighting a winner's sky
[html]

I would've replied to this after my thread with Itzal but it makes me laugh when he's all "You need to poooost D:"

The slender woman had offered Medusa a spot next to the fire and commented that autumn was coming. Not knowing what autumn was, the Serb nodded in agreement. It was cold and that was part of what the pretty coyote had said, so she could agree to it, even in part. She stirred the fire and it increased in height and warmth, pleasing Medusa. She smiled at the girl and sat down, holding her chilled hands to the flickering heat.

From somewhere Medusa could not see, due to her lack of an eye, the girl said her name and that of her... Companion. The Narrator chuckled darkly at her internal disdain of the man and she turned towards Elody and smiled. Taking the proffered hand delicately, she gave it a chaste kiss on the wrist and nodded her head. I am Medusa, Medusa of the Kathari clan in Serbia. She let go of Elody's hand and looked back towards the fire, then tilted her head and looked back at the pretty coyote.

Her eyes were beautiful, a bright green Medusa could bring herself to be jealous of. Her fur was a lovely combination of different russet hues -- a dark red opposite to the Serb's pale golden form, but one that was interesting to look at. She was also completely different from Ksenija, as well. The grey-silvered Russian woman was more and more distant since they had joined Anathema, a bitter disappointment to the emotion invested into their relationship.

She turned her focus towards Elody and smiled brightly. You are too pretty to be alone in dark brittle-burn forest, she said. Why you don't have pack home? she asked curiously. She realized belatedly that may have been rude, and added a hasty, You not have to answer that, if you not want.

<style type="text/css">
.med2cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#f0e1e0; text-shadow:#3c1f1d 1px 1px 2px;}
.med2cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.med2cai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#c8adac; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nCjwG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bd9c9a; padding:170px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#786060; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.med2cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.med2cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.med2cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread