fighting a winner's sky
[html]

ooc

Word Count → 000

Elody didn't often mind the company of others if she knew that they could be trusted, after some run-ins with others that she thought not so great, a little caution was rightfully to be considered. But the one-eyed woman that was sharing her fire appeared to be of no immediate threat, or perhaps it was the coyote's biased belief that women were to be trusted more than the men. Either way, fear was held down easily and Elody was able to sit at her fire without worries. Every so often she would steal a look, admiring the appearance of the other and dreaming that it would be hers. Sure her own pelt provided enough useful camouflage for the fall and perhaps the summer, but in the winter she would be a red flag for whatever threat became before her. Size didn't prove adequate either, so short and skinny that anything would be capable of knocking the walnut hybrid over.

Her innocent lime eyes widened just the slightest when her offered hand was kissed, it was not offensive in any way, just not what Ellie was very used to. This Medusa was nice, polite. So far everything she had known so far in her travels was Zayden's over-sticky flirtatious ways, and some more dark perspectives on life by some she had encountered. Yawning from morning fatigue, her large ears tipped in the way of the creamy Serb, listening to her words. El did not know where she was in Nova Scotia, even the recently travelled Zay could not provide the answer to the location. Lifting a tawny colored shoulder in response, Elody replied quietly, hoping to be out of earshot of the midnight-furred boy. I'm looking for my brother and sister, he's helping me--but doesn't know. Zayden was watching, but apparently didn't hear the young Lykoi's words, more intent on finding out if Elody would flirt with the curly-haired woman. How'd you get here from Serbia? Her own travels were made on foot, a long ways from the more eastern province. Too bad she hadn't gone with her family. 

<style>
.erodythree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.erodythree p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.erodythree b {color:#919270; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.erodythree {background-color:#98bdac; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... nstock.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#224a4c; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:490px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000;  border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffffff;}
.erodythree .inner {margin:0px 10px 260px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.erodythree .wordcount {color:#919270; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread